Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy New Year

Happy New Year!
I tried to keep myself from spamming up my blog with so many pictures at once, but I figured its a good time to put up some more.
Inbetween my Wreck-it Ralph drawings I've been trying to create some of my own characters and stories. One that particularly seems to stick out is one about a robot named Louis.
Basically his story is he is a sort of assistant to a giant computer controlling a ship sent off to explore a far off planet. I don't have a whole lot thought up for the story other than the giant computer malfunctions causing the ship to go out of control (leaving the fate of the ship and the mission in Louis's metallic hands). Here's a couple concept pics I've done. There are a couple more (mostly of the giant computer) but I am unable to get to them at this very moment.
This was the first drawing I did. I don't remember the motivation behind it other than just "What can I make out of thin air,"

These are a lot more recent and I kind of fancy this look a bit more (although it is probably because he has more on his arms than just poles...)  

I am considering purchasing a drawing tablet sometime so that I have cleaner and nicer looking concept pieces.

No comments:

Post a Comment